RECIPES: Recipe Details
Chicken Ceasar Burger
This burger is designed after the classic Ceasar salad. The burger contains, and is topped with ceasar dressing.
1) 1 1/2 cups ceasar style croutons
2) 1/2 cup grated parmesean cheese
3) 3/4 cup Kraft Classic Ceasar salad dressing
4) 1/3 cup Sutter Home Sauvignon Blanc wine
5) 1 medium egg
6) 1 tbs. Colovita Olive oil
7) 3 cloves crushed garlic
8) 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
9) 2 lbs. ground chicken
vegetable oil to grease grill rack
10) 6 Garlic bagels, cut in half
11) 6 additional tbs. Ceasar salad dressing for topping
12) 2 hearts of Romaine lettuce
- Pre-heat gas grill on med-high heat. - Place croutons in food processor and chop into crumbs. Place into large bowl. - Add cheese, dressing, wine, egg, olive oil, garlic and salt to the crouton crumbs. Mix Well. - Mix in ground chicken. - Seperate and shape into 6 burgers. - Brush grill with veg. oil. - Cook burgers 6-8 minutes on each side. - During last minute of grilling, place all 12 bagel halves on grill, and toast 30 seconds on each side. - place six bagel halves, face up, on tray, put one burger on each and top each one with: 1 tbs Ceasar dressing, Romaine lettuce, and than second half of the bagel. - Enjoy!!
Left over Ceasar burgers taste great when you crumble them into a Ceasar salad. I call it Chicken Ceasar Burger Salad.