RECIPES: Recipe Details
Bacon Cheddar-Blue Cheese Burgers
Our family is full of cheese lovers.
We love the combination of cheddar & blue cheese; the taste is fantastic.
Add some packaged pre-cooked bacon and it
2 pounds 80% lean ground beef
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 -2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper, if desired (we love pepper)
1 tablespoon Mrs Dash Hamburger Grilling Blend
3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
6 pieces pre-cooked bacon, cut in half
6 slices sharp cheddar cheese
6 hamburger rolls
1. Mix the ground beef with the Worcestershire sauce, pepper and Mrs Dash.
2. Divide the meat into 6 even sections and form 6 large patties.
3. Heat the grill to medium-high.
4. Add the burgers and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare and 5-6 minutes on each side for medium-well.
5. Toast rolls if desired.
6. Divide blue cheese evenly onto burgers, place 2 peices bacon on each and top with slice of cheddar cheese and cook until cheese just starts to melt.
7. Place burgers on bottom of rolls; top with preferred condiments; cover with tops of rolls and serve.